- Their stacking function enables the low and high casseroles, the mixing bowl and the steaming insert can be stored together to save space in small kitchens
- Made in Germany - premium quality, manufactured at our plant in Germany: Highest quality material characteristics, the most careful processing and perfect functionality
- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot to the handles
- The inside scale enables accurate and simple measurement of the quantity of liquids and ingredients necessary for any dish
- High quality material characteristics enable even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention - for modern, energy-saving cooking
Our shallow casserole pans are guaranteed to become a firm favourite in any kitchen. Especially since they are so practical and talented: fry your meat, pour in your sauce and cook slowly on the hob or in the oven – all in one go. Who needs a frying pan and a deep casserole pan when you can do everything in the one pan: tender, succulent stews and tasty beef casseroles have never been easier. Thanks to the raised rim, hardly any fat splashes over, and only a small amount of liquid is needed for stewing. At the same time, the rim is lower than on the deep casserole pans, allowing liquids to evaporate faster and meat to be turned easily. Made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and featuring a TransTherm® universal base, WMF shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. The pans are also available in cast aluminium as well as various sizes with matching glass or stainless steel lids.
Smart, practical compact: in the modern kitchen, the best use of limited storage space is often an important consideration. The WMF Compact Cuisine cookware offers a unique combination of excellent cooking properties and elegant design with stacking function - for space-saving storage in the smallest areas. Compact Cuisine is made of indestructible, dishwasher-safe Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10. The hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle so that they can be touched at any time. The inside scale enables easy measuring and the pouring rim ensures accurate, drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time - for energy-saving cooking on any type of hob, including induction.
|Scope of delivery||1x low casserole Ø 16 cm|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|