- Perfect removal and very easy cleaning provided with KAIRAMIC, the double-ceramic reinforced premium non-stick coating by KAISER. - item number: 2300637211
- Variety of uses for sweet and hearty foods because the baking mould is sour dough safe.
- Perfect cut and scratch resistance of the form and high-quality visual effect with glass-hard enamelling that will last for many years.
- Rounded edges optimize cleaning.
- Extra high material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 10-year quality warranty.
The KAISER bread/cake pan is similar to the loaf pan and holds, depending on the size, 750g to 1,500g batter. The sturdy fine sheet metal pan is perfect for preparing sponge cakes as well as any kind of bread - you can bake sweet and savoury goods in just one pan. The black surface is sealed with an acid resistant nonstick coating and is therefore also suitable for bread doughs. Because the pans evenly distribute the heat to the baked goods, the texture of the dough is light and nicely browned. Convenient: the size is adjustable so that the bread and cake pan can be used also for small amounts of dough.
La Forme Plus is the Porsche among the baking pans: elegant design, innovative materials and features to meet the demands of superior (baking) demands. KAISER has developed Kairamic, a ceramic nonstick coating exclusively designed for the La Forme Plus pans. With the perfect nonstick characteristics of this exceedingly durable coating nothing sticks to the pan, and your cakes, breads and quiches turn out perfectly. The bases of the pans feature a scratch-proof enamel surface that is resistant to cut marks made by knives. The pans look like new even after years of use. Thanks to the leakproof base your batter does not drip inside your oven. Because of the novel springform pan clasp the pan can be fully opened, easily taken apart and handwashed. La Forme Plus baking tins are made in Germany and feature extra-sturdy, robust quality, and come with a KAISER ten-year guarantee. The programme range consists of twelve different pans.
|Collection||La Forme Plus|
|Material property||coated, enamelled|
|Product properties||Cut resistant, leak-safe|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||3.6|
|Care||Wash by hand|