- Excellent double-ceramic reinforced non-stick coating for easy removal and easy cleaning. - item number: 2300659305
- Attractive two-tone colour for eye-catching stylish appearance.
- High material strength and premium quality processing provide solid form stability and longevity. Made in Germany with 3-year quality warranty.
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included booklet with many tasty recipes provides inspiration and instruction.
The tradition of the round funnel pan goes back a long way: Romans are said to have prepared their sweet baked goods in them. This pan is also known as a Gugelhupf, wreath or tube pan, and always has the typical inner cylinder in the centre that is also typical for traditional pudding forms. The hole in the middle has a function: the warmth distributes itself in the pan more quickly for an even bake. The high Bundt baking pan is available in one piece or as a leakproof springform pan with a removable funnel base. The materials can vary according to the series. Made of metal, the Gugelhupf pan features a two-way, ceramically reinforced nonstick coating. The platinum silicone model has handles, is heat-resistant and is dishwasher safe.
The motto of the KAISER Home range is modern quality in traditional design. Cake lovers will appreciate the two-coloured baking pans that feature a two-way, ceramically reinforced nonstick coating. They guarantee perfect sponges, breads and pies and they can be easily removed from the loaf pan without any difficulty. In the springform pans, the cake is not turned upside down: simply open the clasp and loosen the rim of the cake pan. Good to know: the clasp ensures that the bases of the springform pans have a firm fit - thereby eliminating any dripping inside your oven. KAISER provides a five-year guarantee on the extra sturdy quality. The collection includes four springform pans in different sizes as well as a flan case, a loaf pan and a Bundform Pan. The pans must be handwashed.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 230°C|
|Care||Wash by hand|