How to submit you application
Whether it’s for a full-time job, part-time employment or training, your application to the WMF always begins the same way: via our online form. This not only saves a lot of paper, it also enables us to reply to you quickly.
It shouldn’t take more than about ten minutes to complete the online application form. If you have any doubts, simply download the instructions for the application process.
More information about the application process:
Step-by-step guide to the online application process (PDF)
We’ll also directly answer questions that are sent to [email protected] Answers to frequently asked questions can also be found on the following page:
- What should the application include?
Your application should contain the following documents at the very least:
- A cover letter
- Your CV
- Graduation and work certificates
You can also attach proofs of relevant further training undertaken. Where possible, please send us all your documents in PDF format.
- What should the cover letter include?
Use your cover letter to give us a brief impression of your personality and your reasons for applying:
- Which position are you applying for?
- Why are you interested in it?
- Why are you particularly suitable for this position?
- What should a CV include?
Your CV should be tabular in layout and begin with your current activity. List in particular:
- Your education and training
- Prior work experience
- Any further and advanced training undertaken
- Special skills and abilities
We would like your application to provide us with as detailed an impression of you as possible. Therefore, feel free to add information about your personal interests, hobbies and social commitments to your CV.