WMF Group GmbH
The headquarters of the WMF Group and its predecessors have been based in Geislingen/Steige for more than 160 years. Almost 2,500 people work at our Geislingen site, the majority of them in central administration. WMF cookware and catering-industry coffee machines are still made there.
- Take the Mühlhausen motorway exit
- Turn left and go through Bad Ditzenbach towards Geislingen (approx. 18 km)
- Take the Ulm West motorway exit towards Geislingen (approx. 25 km)
- Take the Heidenheim motorway exit (approx. 35 km from Geislingen)
- In Heidenheim, turn right towards Göppingen
- In Böhmenkirch, turn left towards Geislingen
There are designated parking spaces for visitors in front of the administration building, which can be reached via the barrier next to the main entrance
Geislingen (Steige) station is on the rail line from Stuttgart to Munich. After crossing the station forecourt, take the underground passage towards Parkstrasse. It is about a five-minute walk from here to the main entrance of WMF.