- Content: Pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.3l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 14.5 cm, Height: 7.5 cm - item number: 2104232629
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
The word saucepan is derived from ‘casse’, the Old French term for ladle – as such, the handy pan was used for example in field kitchens. These pans are ideal for heating small portions, milk and soup quickly and easily. They are also practical for making creams and puddings. While using one hand to hold the hollow handle – which incidentally stays cool when cooking – the other can be used to whisk. Saucepans are ideal for reducing sauces on a low heat and for measured pouring via the flared pouring rim without making a mess on the plate. Made from high-grade stainless steel, food remnants can easily be removed from the bottom of the pan should anything burn or stick. Naturally, all WMF saucepans can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. Bulbous or straight-sided saucepans are available with or without lid in sizes ranging from 10 to 24 centimetres in diameter.
The Silit Sicomatic t-plus pressure cooker is operated by a practical slider in the middle of the handle. With three different settings to choose from, vegetables, fish, meat and stews are gently steamed or cooked to perfection. Silit offers easy-care Sicomatic t-plus with maintenance-free valve system in two different versions: in rust-free stainless steel and in the functional ceramic Silargan. Both pots are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The lid with handle can easily be rinsed under running water. The Silit Sicomatic t-plus is available in various sizes (2.5 to 6.5 litres), several colours and with a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if used as intended**. Various stainless steel and porcelain inserts as well as a pressure frying pan without lid are also available. The Silit Sicomatic t-plus pressure cooker is safe to use and certified according to German technical and safety standards (TÜV Rheinland). ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.3|