- Content: Frying pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2110285014
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional chef, making bacon and eggs or haute cuisine, the classic frying pan is a must in every kitchen. The Silit frying pan range offers the right pan for every dish, every ingredient and every method of preparation. Choose between high-grade stainless steel, aluminium or a multilayer material, between a heat-resistant ceramic coating or a durable PermaDur non-stick coating and between various sizes, shapes and depths and the lids to match. All frying pans have an ergonomic handle so that they fit well and feel good in your hand. So make the most of it and go create – safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick.
All-round perfection in the shape of a square: thanks to its revolutionary design, the Silit Quadro cookware series has a greater holding capacity with optimal space utilisation on induction hobs with flex zones. Strong stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip, while the flared pouring rim is perfect for pouring from the corner. The high-quality, heat-resistant see-through lid sits securely in the pot and is ovenproof up to 180 degrees Celsius. Made from nickel-free* Silargan®, the drawn steel core is particularly good at retaining heat. This means you can lower the heat as soon as it is up to temperature and continue cooking on a medium heat. The deep and shallow casserole pans are available in various sizes and in the colours Quadro Red and Quadro Black. Thanks to their square design, they are suitable for use on all hobs. A braising pan with lid and a saucepan without lid are also available. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. More information about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 70°C with lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|