A cutlery set for all lovers of modern classic designs. The impressive size gives the Michalsky cutlery presence and self-confidence. The knife blades and front parts of the cutlery are strikingly offset. The famous designer Michael Michalsky has taken classics from the WMF archive and transformed them into contemporary-looking designs. The decorative line around the edge is reminiscent of traditional models. This was a popular stylistic element of silversmiths in Augsburg. It is precisely machined and runs from the front to the back.
• Cromargan® protect, polished. Dishwasher safe.
• Hollow handle knife with inserted, forged steel blade.
• Its accentuated length works well with larger plates.
• Classic proportions.
• Emphasis on the front part of the cutlery.
• Features: Decorative line along the edge on the front and back.