- Content: 1x pot Ø 21 cm (approx. 2.5l), 1x lid/pan Ø 21 cm
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
Three in one: the Fresh Bowls storage series from Silit allows you to prepare authentic-tasting food, serve it up appetisingly and store it safely. The bowls are available in three different sizes and come with a Twist ’n‘ Lift aroma lid made of special plastic, which hermetically seals the contents. Simply place the lid on the bowl and press down. At the same time, use your other hand to twist the clip slightly so that the air can be heard escaping. This retains the authentic taste of the food and keeps it fresh for longer. As they are made from high-quality Silargan, you can even use a knife in the Silit bowls: the non-porous closed surface is cut-resistant and non-abrasive. Fresh Bowls can be stacked in the refrigerator or freezer for space-saving storage. They are available in two colours, either separately or as 2- and 3-piece sets in diameters of 12, 14 and 16 centimetres. Practical: both the bowls and lids can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended**. ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Color collection||Crazy Yellow|