- Content: 1x pot Ø 21 cm (approx. 2.5l), 1x lid/pan Ø 21 cm
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Silargan®: non-porous closed surface, nickel-free, made in Germany, 30-year guarantee. Passion colours: bringing more fire into your kitchen. Energy Red: the revolution for your stove. And the right colour for passionate cooks. Steamer and roasting pan in one. Healthy cooking for modern and conscious nutrition. For healthy, tasty and energy-saving preparation of food. Extremely versatile to use due to insert with dividers. Thermometer for optimal cooking control. Gently resting see-through lid with tightly sealed special enclosure. A drawn steel core with extra sturdy energy-saving base. Suitable for all types of hob.
Three in one: the Fresh Bowls storage series from Silit allows you to prepare authentic-tasting food, serve it up appetisingly and store it safely. The bowls are available in three different sizes and come with a Twist ’n‘ Lift aroma lid made of special plastic, which hermetically seals the contents. Simply place the lid on the bowl and press down. At the same time, use your other hand to twist the clip slightly so that the air can be heard escaping. This retains the authentic taste of the food and keeps it fresh for longer. As they are made from high-quality Silargan®, you can even use a knife in the Silit bowls: the non-porous closed, nickel-free* surface is cut-resistant and non-abrasive. Fresh Bowls can be stacked in the refrigerator or freezer for space-saving storage. They are available in two colours, either separately or as 2- and 3-piece sets in diameters of 12, 14 and 16 centimetres. Practical: both the bowls and lids can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||1 x pot, 1 x cover/frying pan|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Color collection||Energy Red|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|