- Content: 1x Meat pot with lid Ø 15 cm (approx. 1.5l), 1x vegetable pot with lid Ø 14 cm (approx. 1.9l), 1x Frying and serving pan without lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 0.8l)
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Stackable - for space saving storage.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
Small pots, great pleasure – this is the motto for the Silit miniMAX collection. The innovative technical features of these iF Design Award-winning pots and pans include ovenproof hollow handles, glass lids and non-porous, nickel-free** Silargan® surfaces. The deep casserole pan and stockpot with lid and the frying and serving pan are between 14 and 16 centimetres in diameter, making them ideal for single-person households or those with a small appetite. Their extra-strong steel core conducts heat quickly and directly, saves energy when cooking and is perfect for use on all types of hob, including induction. The meat and vegetable pan with lid and the frying and serving pan are also perfect for storing and quickly heating up leftovers. The 3-piece cookware set in the colours Energy Red and Black can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year warranty is guaranteed for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The warranty applies only if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the warranty declaration and proper use can be found in the instruction manuals enclosed with the products. ** Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
|Scope of delivery||1 x high casserole mit lid Ø 15 cm, 1 x stock pot with lid Ø 14 cm, 1 x serving pan without lid Ø 16 cm|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Color collection||Energy Red|