- Content: 1x Stewing pan with lid 16x16 cm (approx. 2l), 2x meat pot with lid 18x18 cm (approx. 3.7l), 22 cm (approx. 6.8l), 1x pan 16x16 cm (approx. 2l) without lid - item number: 2109295112
- Square shape - more content, optimized space utilization and stackable to save space. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
An all-round success with four corners. The revolutionary shape of the Silit Quadro cookware series offers greater capacity and makes optimum use of surface space on induction hobs with flex zones. Strong stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip, while the flared pouring rim is perfect for pouring from the corner. The high-quality, heat-resistant see-through lid sits securely in the pot and is ovenproof up to 180 degrees Celsius. Made from nickel-free** Silargan®, the drawn steel core is particularly good at retaining heat. This means you can lower the heat as soon as it is up to temperature and continue cooking on a medium heat. The casserole pans are available in various sizes and colours. Thanks to their square design, they are suitable for use on all hobs. A braising pan with lid and a saucepan without lid are also available. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year warranty is guaranteed for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The warranty applies only if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the warranty declaration and proper use can be found in the instruction manuals enclosed with the products. ** Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
|Scope of delivery||1 x high casseroles Ø 16 cm, 2 x low casseroles Ø 18, 22 - all with lid, 1 x saucepan Ø 16 cm without lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Color collection||Quadro Black|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|