- Content: 3x Meat pot Ø 18 cm (approx. 2.7l), 22 cm (approx. 4.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.2l), 1x stewing pan Ø 22 cm (approx. 3.1l) all with lid - item number: 2109275893
- Pasta pot including pasta insert with boil-over protection. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use. Mediterranean design with trending colours and brilliant visual appeal.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
The high-quality Silit Vitaliano cookware in the trendy colours Vanilla, Rosso and Nero is not only extremely attractive, but also extremely convenient – appealing to more than just lovers of Italian cuisine. Whether you’re preparing a small meal or several courses, the Vitaliano family has the right pan for every occasion. For example, the saucepan can be used for simmering a fresh tomato sauce, while gently cooking fish and vegetables in the steamer. The braising pan can be used to rustle up a gourmet meat dish, while ensuring pasta never boils over in the pasta pot with insert. And thanks to the see-through lid made of heat-resistant glass, you can keep an eye on what’s cooking at any time. The hollow handles are ovenproof and the wide pouring rim facilitates pouring and draining. The series with the non-porous closed Silargan surface also includes a deep and shallow casserole pan and a stewpot in various sizes as well as a stockpot (8.5 litre). All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended**. ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||3 x high casseroles Ø 18, 22, 24 cm, 1 x low casseroles Ø 22 cm - all with lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Color collection||Vitaliano Nero|