- Content: 2x Stewing pan with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.7l), 20 cm (approx. 3.3l), 2x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (approx. 4l) - item number: 1726146040
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. The bulged shape and noticeably curved handles reflect the Mediterranean attitude toward life.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
Inspired by a trip to Italy, WMF set out to create pans that combine Italian style with German engineering. The result is the Concento series: bulbous pans with slightly domed lids and elegantly curved handles, created by the wonderfully named Italian designer Daniele Dalla Pellegrina. The high-grade, rust-free Cromargan and perfect craftsmanship of the pans are typical of ‘Made in Germany’ quality. The heavy stainless steel lids sit tightly and an opening allows the controlled release of steam. While the inside scale makes measuring and filling easy, the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The sturdy hollow handles are also an attractive feature: they stay cool when cooking and fit perfectly in the hand due to their slightly curved design. Thanks to their TransTherm universal base, the Concento pans are suitable for use on all hobs. The collection includes a deep stockpot, which is also suitable for pasta, deep and shallow casserole pans as well as saucepans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||2 x low casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20 cm, 2 x high casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Designer||Daniele dalla Pellegrina|