Augsburger Faden is a traditional cutlery that reflects the style of the 18th century. Its unmistakable stylistic features are its austere formality and conciseness, which distance it from the richness of shapes during the Baroque era. The decorative line around the edge was a favourite stylistic element of silversmiths in Augsburg.
• Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10 polished. Dishwasher safe.
• Hollow handle knife with inserted, forged steel blade.
• Traditional cutlery in a classic style.
• Classic proportions.
• Decorative line around the edge.
• Features: elaborate design on the head.