- Content: 1 each fork, table knife, spoon and small spoon. - item number: 1289629990
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. The colourful silverware motifs are scratch resistant, food safe and colour safe.
- For children 3 years and up: The complete silverware set lacks nothing compared to the full size set and is perfectly suitable for independent eating. Age appropriate size and shape.
- The children's silverware is ideal as a baptism gift or for the birth of a child with personal individual engraving.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 160 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
With the WMF Knuff children's cutlery children have fun learning how to use a knife, fork and spoon. The four-piece set comprises a children's knife, a spoon and a fork as well as a teaspoon. The size of the cutlery items and the sturdy handles make them suitable for little hands and children's motor skills. The knife is blunt so that children cannot harm themselves. The bowl of the spoon features rounded edges and the short, blunt tines of the fork are perfectly-sized to fit in small mouths. This cutlery makes a lovely gift - the name of the child, its date of birth or a personal message can be engraved in the wide handles. The classical design of this high quality children's cutlery makes it easy to combine with any other cutlery. It is made of brushed Cromargan® and dishwasher safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Length (cm)||16,5| 18,5| 16,5| 13,5|
|Age group||Eating independently (3+)|
|Themes and motifs||Animals|