- Content: 6 person 30-piece: 6 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks and tea/coffee spoons. - item number: 1260916340
- Material: Cromargan protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: freiTraum. Design award: red dot award.
The 30-piece cutlery set, suitable for many dishes and courses, consists of respectively six table forks, knives and spoons as well as cake forks and coffee spoons. WMF has a large selection of cutlery sets in different designs to fulfil your individual wishes. The 30-piece set is a perfect starter for everyday eating and can be complemented with cutlery serving pieces and additional items - for a wonderful table culture.
Clear contours, modern proportions - the WMF Kult cutlery is minimised to functional performance. And it looks good: created by Casini & Pringiers, its design is contemporary, straightforward and clear-cut. The polished Cromargan protect surface finish makes the cutlery resistant to scratches and impact - and looks good for years. High quality knives with an inserted forged blade provide long-lasting cutting performance and the balanced proportions give the cutlery a pleasant feel. Thanks to a sundry of pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items Kult is ideal for large gatherings.
|Scope of delivery||6 x table spoon, 6 x table fork, 6 x table knife, 6 x teaspoon, 6 x cake fork|
|Knife art||knife with inserted, forged blade|
|Design Award||red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2006|
WMF Cromargan® Protect Technology
Cutlery that always looks as good as new even after years of use – no longer just wishful thinking but now a reality. WMF Cromargan protect means the surface of the cutlery items always looks flawless. The passing of time hardly leaves a trace, even after extended use.
When WMF was the first company to use stainless steel for the manufacturing of cutlery and household appliances more than 80 years ago, this marked the start of one of the most progressive chapters in the history of cooking and housekeeping. The material, which is known by the name Cromargan®, cannot tarnish, is rustproof, acid-resistant, unbreakable, easy to clean and so is extremely durable.
150 years after its first cutlery model was launched onto the market, in 2009 WMF introduced cutlery finished with Cromargan protect. Cromargan protect is produced using a thermochemical treatment process. This involves adding nitrogen to stainless steel at high temperatures, which penetrates into the material and results in a much harder surface after it cools down. This makes the material extremely resistant against signs of wear, and means it still looks as good as new even after years of use. Even intensive use and frequent cleaning in the dishwasher has no adverse effects. Polished surfaces never lose their shine, and matt surfaces stay matt. A brilliant innovation, which is patented and internationally protected by the WMF brand.
Your cutlery stays looking as beautiful as on the day you bought it.
Extremely resistant to scratches and signs of wear and tear
Polished surfaces stay shiny, matt finishes stay matt.
Knife blades made of high-grade special blade stay sharp for longer
Rustproff and dishwasher safe.
Unique WMF design that gives you pleasure every day.