- Content: 12 person 66-piece: 12 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks, tea/coffee spoon, 1 pair of salad servers (2-piece), 1 serving spoon, 1 portioning ladle, 1 serving fork, 1 cake server. - item number: 1212006341
- Material: Cromargan protect stainless steel polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Table knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Casini & Pringiers. Design award: Design Plus.
It goes without saying: this cutlery set is intended for large gatherings. This twelve person set consists of table forks, table knives and spoons, as well as cake forks and coffee spoons - and some additional practical accessories. These include a two-piece salad server, a serving spoon and a serving fork, a sauce ladle as well as a cake server. Needless to say, the set is available in various WMF designs and complementary items can be added. Thanks to its superior quality it will be an equally attractive and lasting companion.
Its emphasised slender silhouette gives the WMF Sonic cutlery a graceful and charming touch. The contours are clear, and the Casini & Pringiers design is functional. A distinctive feature is the precise form at the end of the handle. The table knives have an inserted forged blade to ensure long-lasting cutting performance. The polished cutlery has a contemporary length, is dishwasher safe and extremely resistant to scratches.
|Scope of delivery||12 x table spoon, 12 x table fork, 12 x table knife, 12 x teaspoon, 12 x cake fork, 1 x salad server, 2-piece, 1 x serving spoon, 1 x soup ladle*, 1 x serving fork, 1 x cake server* (* = cutlery piece is Cromargan)|
|Knife art||knife with inserted, forged blade|
|Designer||Casini & Pringiers|
|Design Award||Design Plus Messe Frankfurt 2004|
WMF Cromargan® Protect Technology
Cutlery that always looks as good as new even after years of use – no longer just wishful thinking but now a reality. WMF Cromargan protect means the surface of the cutlery items always looks flawless. The passing of time hardly leaves a trace, even after extended use.
When WMF was the first company to use stainless steel for the manufacturing of cutlery and household appliances more than 80 years ago, this marked the start of one of the most progressive chapters in the history of cooking and housekeeping. The material, which is known by the name Cromargan®, cannot tarnish, is rustproof, acid-resistant, unbreakable, easy to clean and so is extremely durable.
150 years after its first cutlery model was launched onto the market, in 2009 WMF introduced cutlery finished with Cromargan protect. Cromargan protect is produced using a thermochemical treatment process. This involves adding nitrogen to stainless steel at high temperatures, which penetrates into the material and results in a much harder surface after it cools down. This makes the material extremely resistant against signs of wear, and means it still looks as good as new even after years of use. Even intensive use and frequent cleaning in the dishwasher has no adverse effects. Polished surfaces never lose their shine, and matt surfaces stay matt. A brilliant innovation, which is patented and internationally protected by the WMF brand.
Your cutlery stays looking as beautiful as on the day you bought it.
Extremely resistant to scratches and signs of wear and tear
Polished surfaces stay shiny, matt finishes stay matt.
Knife blades made of high-grade special blade stay sharp for longer
Rustproff and dishwasher safe.
Unique WMF design that gives you pleasure every day.