- Content: 6 each appetizer/dessert forks and 6 appetizer/dessert knives. Length: 19.0- 21.5 cm. - item number: 1158566330
- Material: Cromargan protect stainless steel matt finish. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant, indestructible and scratch resistant.
- Extremely scratch resistant: Silverware stays like new for many years and does not indicate any traces of use even when intensively used on a daily basis. WMF Cromargan Protect silverware undergoes a patented process that is exclusive at WMF to strengthen the resistance to traces of use.
- Appetizer and dessert knives have an inserted blade made of forged and hardened special blade steel. Serrated blade guarantees years of sustained perfect sharpness.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan. Design: Köhler & Wilms. Design award: red dot award.
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
To the left, to the right, or rather on the back? With the novel WMF Corvo cutlery you can lay the knife to any side - making it an eye-catching addition to any table. This special feature was designed by Köhler & Wilms. Resting on the blade, the handle of the knife visually matches the spoon and the fork. Resting as usual on the side, the handle of the knife dominates. You will see: Setting a table can be fun. Depending on how you place the knife you can create a new look using the same cutlery. All the cutlery pieces are slender, matt and comfortable to hold - and they provide long-lasting pleasure thanks to the Cromargan protect finish.
|Knife art||knife with inserted, forged blade|
|Length (cm)||19| 21,5|
|Designer||Köhler & Wilms|
|Design Award||red dot award: product design 2012|
WMF Cromargan® Protect Technology
Cutlery that always looks as good as new even after years of use – no longer just wishful thinking but now a reality. WMF Cromargan protect means the surface of the cutlery items always looks flawless. The passing of time hardly leaves a trace, even after extended use.
When WMF was the first company to use stainless steel for the manufacturing of cutlery and household appliances more than 80 years ago, this marked the start of one of the most progressive chapters in the history of cooking and housekeeping. The material, which is known by the name Cromargan®, cannot tarnish, is rustproof, acid-resistant, unbreakable, easy to clean and so is extremely durable.
150 years after its first cutlery model was launched onto the market, in 2009 WMF introduced cutlery finished with Cromargan protect. Cromargan protect is produced using a thermochemical treatment process. This involves adding nitrogen to stainless steel at high temperatures, which penetrates into the material and results in a much harder surface after it cools down. This makes the material extremely resistant against signs of wear, and means it still looks as good as new even after years of use. Even intensive use and frequent cleaning in the dishwasher has no adverse effects. Polished surfaces never lose their shine, and matt surfaces stay matt. A brilliant innovation, which is patented and internationally protected by the WMF brand.
Your cutlery stays looking as beautiful as on the day you bought it.
Extremely resistant to scratches and signs of wear and tear
Polished surfaces stay shiny, matt finishes stay matt.
Knife blades made of high-grade special blade stay sharp for longer
Rustproff and dishwasher safe.
Unique WMF design that gives you pleasure every day.