- Length: 21.3 cm. | Item number: 1148066049
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc appetizer/dessert knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
A meal often consists of multiple courses - and as a result various pieces of cutlery. The WMF range of cutlery therefore includes starter and dessert spoons as well as the corresponding knives and forks. They are smaller than the classical table cutlery because they make it easier to portion sweet and flavourful dishes. This ensures that the taste buds are not overwhelmed and are delightfully whetted instead.
The tapered shape and broad handle give the Denver cutlery its distinctive flair. Combined with its polished surfaces its appearance is very contemporary. The superior quality monobloc knives have a long, emphasised blade, the length of the individual pieces of cutlery works especially well with large plates. Besides the standard set, WMF has numerous additional items to complement this model. You can therefore look forward to a uniform look.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|