- Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Pouring rim for accurate and measured pouring
- All parts are absolutely high quality and meticulously crafted that they can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- The TransTherm universal base is suitable for all types of hobs, including induction. The base construction ensures a even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking
- Stackable for a space saving storage.
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
These little stainless steel pots with a small diameter are ideal for one-person households, small portions or heating up leftovers. The pots are made from easy-care Cromargan® and have a TransTherm® universal base, which is suitable for all types of hob. Vegetable steamers and pasta pots have a perforated insert.
|Scope of delivery||1x high casserole with lid Ø 14 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Engineered in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.3|