- Content: meat pot Ø 24 cm (approx. 6.4l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 14.9 cm - item number: 2102265603
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|