- Content: meat pot Ø 24 cm (approx. 6.4l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 14.9 cm - item number: 2102299493
- Function lid made of stainless steel with slide system and side finger protection - for controlled steam release and safe and easy pouring. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
Designer Peter Ramminger drew his inspiration for the colours of this Silit cookware series from nature: Ocean Green, Nature White and Nature Black give deep and shallow casserole pans their natural colours. The pans in the Silit Nature collection are topped off with a stainless steel control lid. This features a perforated vent that is easily opened and closed with the help of a slider – enabling the controlled release of steam and easy draining of liquid with the lid on. And to protect you from burning your fingers, the lid features an extra finger guard on both sides. The hollow handles stay cool when cooking and fit comfortably in the hand. The flared pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of sauces and pasta. The functional ceramic Silargan is cut-resistant and non-abrasive, while the drawn steel core conducts heat quickly and retains it for a long time. The collection includes deep and shallow casserole pans (16 to 24 centimetres in diameter) with lid as well as a saucepan (16 centimetres in diameter) without lid. They are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The slider on the lid can easily be disassembled and cleaned. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended**. ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. More detailed information about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 70°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Color collection||Nature Blue|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|