- Content: Pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm | Item number: 2111204619
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Braising pans are perfect for hearty meals such as braised beef, whereby red wine, meat juice or vegetable stock is added and then slowly stewed. Vegetarian and vegan dishes can also be made in a braising pan, which has very good heat distribution properties. How about some fried sweet potatoes with crunchy carrots and bell peppers, fresh herbs and marinated tofu? Be creative, try something new and express your passion for cooking.
The unusual length, slender shape and silky matt surfaces of this cutlery are unique. There is no doubt about it, the WMF Vision cutlery is exceptional. Designer Peter Bäurle has created a cutlery that is both solid as well as three-dimensional, with well-balanced proportions and an asymmetrical bevel at the end of the handle. The knife with an inserted forged blade is an eye-catcher. It can be placed on its back or standing on the blade. The table arrangement is particularly elegant with several matching pieces of serving cutlery and complementary items.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Capacity (in l)||2.2|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|