- Content: Frying pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 1756286411
- WMF pans are suitable for all stove types: Ceran, gas, electric and induction stove tops. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Multi-layer material coated with stainless steel honeycomb structure - inside Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - Aluminium core, polished chromed steel outside and PermaDur non-stick coating. Superior honeycomb structure for scratch resistance. Very good non-stick effect. Perfect for searing at high temperatures. PFOA free.
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series, while the sets containing Japanese or Asian knives are ideal for those looking for something special. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
The WMF Profi Resist series offers you the advantages of a stainless steel pan and a non-stick coating in one: an aluminium core, a rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel interior and an extremely resistant chrome steel exterior. The coated frying surface also helps prevent burning and sticking. As the stainless steel withstands high temperatures, you can maximise the heat to give poultry and other meat a delicious crust. Profi Resist pans are simply perfect for anything that needs flash-frying or searing. So get sizzling! You will get many years of enjoyment from these pans, as the raised stainless steel honeycomb-shaped web structure protects the non-stick coating on the Profi Resist models. The multilayer material of the pans means they evenly distribute heat and are suitable for use on all types of hob, including energy-efficient induction hobs. The elegantly designed collection includes high-quality frying and serving pans as well as a wok.
|Material||3-layer material: inside Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel, the core aluminum, outside chrome steel|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 260°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Color||black, stainless steel|
|Care||Wash by hand|