- Content: Pan Ø 36 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2111146995
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Straight from the hob to the table: serve a pan of delicious, steaming hot food straight to the table for all to share with Silit’s classic serving pans. Whether you’re preparing fish, meat, pasta or vegetables, the especially high sides catch the contents and minimise any spillages when tossing, frying and stirring. High-quality materials guarantee the best frying results even at high temperatures. Thanks to two practical, space-saving handles, the handy all-rounders not only fit easily in the oven – for example for melting cheese on a vegetable bake – they also take up little space in the refrigerator. The stylish design of the Silit serving pans makes them ideal for serving and sharing food directly at the table.
The Silit ecompact steamer functions like a little hob steamer. While liquid boils in the bottom, fish, meat and vegetables cook in the rising steam on top. Thanks to two steamer inserts, several ingredients can be cooked at once, as the flavour from one will not penetrate the other. The tightly fitting, see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the thermometer lets you regulate the temperature from the outside – all without having to lift the lid. Maintaining the exact temperature is key, especially for low-temperature cooking. Made from the functional ceramic Silargan, the deep and shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The lid, thermometer and all-metal handles are heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Celsius. The ecompact steamer comes in the colours Energy Red and Black with glass lid, thermometer, deep and shallow insert as well as two dividers. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Capacity (in l)||3.65|