- Content: Frying pan Ø 24 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 0790349991
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series, while the sets containing Japanese or Asian knives are ideal for those looking for something special. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
Become a professional cook with WMF’s Profi pan series. The timelessly elegant and permanently shiny stainless steel pans are made from WMF’s patented, highly durable Cromargan. The advantages of this are manifold: Cromargan is extremely robust and dimensionally stable, hard-wearing, resistant to food acids and absolutely tasteless. The TransTherm universal base on the Profi pans evenly distributes heat and retains it for a long time. Give it your all: flash-fry meat, sweat onions and spray oil. Flip, stir, taste and become a master chef in your own kitchen. The edge of the frying and serving pans in the Profi series are designed in such a way that nothing spills over when filling or serving. Even with heavy use, the high-grade stainless steel pans will continue to impress for years to come with their shine, shape and function.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Stainless steel handle|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|