- Content: Pan 24x24 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm - item number: 2110297949
- Suitable for Glass-ceramic, gas and electric stoves - not suitable for induction. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Aluminium cast with ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating. Best non-stick properties even with very little grease. Extremely heat resistant up to 400°C. Versatile use for any meal. PTFE-PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Enjoy the flavour of delicious char-grilled succulent steaks, crispy sausages or colourful vegetable skewers all year round in the comfort of your own home and in all kinds of weather with WMF’s range of grill pans. The practical, elegantly designed grill pans heat up quickly and distribute the heat evenly. This means you don’t have to constantly keep turning your potato wedges or beef or turkey steaks, as everything with the same cooking time is finished at the same time – saving both time and energy. And for those of you who like the special aroma of oil when grilling, the excess fat runs into the specially designed grooves. Tip: Marinate your meat an hour before grilling and let the fresh aroma of the herbs soak in. Grilled sausages also fit perfectly side by side in the square pans and the ridged base gives you those appetising grill marks. Thanks to the non-stick coating, grill pans can easily be cleaned by hand.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas and electric stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 400°C (on stove) or 70°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|
|Care||Wash by hand|