- Content: meat pot Ø 24 cm (approx. 6.8l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, Height: 14 cm - item number: 1727246040
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. The bulged shape and noticeably curved handles reflect the Mediterranean attitude toward life.
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
Inspired by a trip to Italy, WMF set out to create pans that combine Italian style with German engineering. The result is the Concento series: bulbous pans with slightly domed lids and elegantly curved handles, created by the wonderfully named Italian designer Daniele Dalla Pellegrina. The high-grade, rust-free Cromargan and perfect craftsmanship of the pans are typical of ‘Made in Germany’ quality. The heavy stainless steel lids sit tightly and an opening allows the controlled release of steam. While the inside scale makes measuring and filling easy, the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The sturdy hollow handles are also an attractive feature: they stay cool when cooking and fit perfectly in the hand due to their slightly curved design. Thanks to their TransTherm universal base, the Concento pans are suitable for use on all hobs. The collection includes a deep stockpot, which is also suitable for pasta, deep and shallow casserole pans as well as saucepans in various sizes.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Capacity (in l)||6.8|
|Designer||Daniele dalla Pellegrina|