- Content: meat pot Ø 24 cm (approx. 5.7l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, Height: 13.5 cm - item number: 0724246030
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in your hand, and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Capacity (in l)||5.7|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|