- Content: 1x Coffee to go mug
- Height 22cm Ø 7,4cm - item number: 0690737270
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel, plastic, silicon
- 360° opening enables drinking from any point around the rim of the lid. The closing mechanism can be taken apart for easy cleaning.
- A tightly closing lid ensures there is a good seal on the jug while on the go. The Insulation mug is made of a single-walled insulating core.
Making a call, reading, eating, drinking: As we are on the move more than ever before, more and more of what we do is being done in public, particularly drinking coffee. But rather than sipping your daily coffee or tea to-go from a paper cup, there is a sustainable alternative with the IMPULSE thermal cup range from WMF, which allows you to enjoy your favourite drink while it is still hot and at the same time, gives it an individual touch. This starts with the design. The shape of the 350 ml cup is contemporary, almost purist. The colour options range from matt anthracite through to black, stainless steel and vintage copper. Additionally, a clever 360° opening ensures drinking pleasure from all sides while minimising the risk of spillages. The best feature: the double-walled insulating core inside the cup on the stainless steel designs, which keeps the drink at the same temperature – hot or cold – for hours.
|Scope of delivery||1x Insulation mug with automatic closure and 360° opening|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Building material||Kunststoff, Silikon|
|Designer||Jan Christian Delfs|