- Content: 1 each fork, table knife, spoon and small spoon. | Item number: 1289629990
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible. The colourful silverware motifs are scratch resistant, food safe and colour safe.
- For children 3 years and up: The complete silverware set lacks nothing compared to the full size set and is perfectly suitable for independent eating. Age appropriate size and shape.
- The children's silverware is ideal as a baptism gift or for the birth of a child with personal individual engraving.
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 160 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
With the WMF children's cutlery children have fun learning how to use a knife, fork and spoon. WMF has put over 125 years of experience in the children's cutlery. Made of stainless steel they are a delightfully adorned with lovingly designed motifs and coloured images. Every four-piece set comprises a children's knife, a large and a small spoon as well as a children's fork. The size of the cutlery items and the sturdy handles make them suitable for little hands and children's motor skills. The knives of the WMF children's cutlery are blunt and do not have serrated edges. The bowl of the spoon features a rounded edge and the short, blunt tines of the fork are perfectly-sized to fit in small mouths. The décor in different motifs including Princess Anneli, Shaun the Sheep, Wickie or Maya the Bee is carefully crafted. The Cromargan®: stainless steel rustproof 18/10 cutlery is durable, dishwasher safe and suitable for children aged 3+.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Age group||Eating independently (3+)|
|Themes and motifs||Animals|