- Content: 3x Meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.9l), 20 cm (approx. 3.9l), 24 cm (approx. 5.7l), 1x pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.4l) without lid - item number: 0760346380
- Glass lid with silicone edge and four pouring functions. Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
This cookware series was developed in cooperation with the NOA Aachen design agency, while the inspiration for the lids came from the Apple iPod. The lid is made from a combination of stainless steel and silicone and has four different functions – much like the iPod click wheel. This practical feature means that depending on the position, liquids can be drained with the lid in place – either totally or in a controlled manner: The boiling water escapes through the large sieve openings, while the pasta stays in the pot. The small sieve openings work in the same way for rice. The closed position is designed for cooking without using much water and the open position for completely draining liquids. The red ring on the lid is a real eye-catcher. Made from heat-resistant silicone, it always sits firmly on the pan. Important: The hollow handles stay cool when cooking so you do not need to use pan holders. The pans feature an inside scale to facilitate the measurement of liquids and are made from durable Cromargan®. The TransTherm® universal base is also suitable for use on induction hobs, quickly conducts heat and retains it for a long time. The series includes different pots and pans – from a frying pan to a steamer insert to a saucepan.
|Scope of delivery||3x high casserole with lid Ø 16, 20, 24cm, 1x saucepan Ø 16cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Uniform heat distribution, TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Gross weight (g)||7900|
|Design Award||Design Plus Messe Frankfurt 2009, iF design award iF Hannover 2009, Nominierung für den DP3D 2008, red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2008|