- Content: 3x Meat pot Ø 16 cm (approx. 2l), 20 cm (3.7l), 24 cm (approx. 6.4l), 1x stewing pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 2.4l) all with lid | Item number: 2109299073
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle.
- Silargan® pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use. Modern urban design.
Anyone who enjoys cooking and cooks regularly needs different pots, although a few basic models are essential pieces of equipment. Silit combines these in different sizes for a varied selection. The pot sets include high and low casseroles with lids as well as a saucepan without a lid, depending on the set. The miniMAX series also includes a 3-part set with high casserole and stock pot with lid, as well as a roasting tin and oven pan without lid. If you find it hard to decide, go with your personal cooking preferences and look for the most suitable pot size for your oven. Silit pot sets can be expanded at any time with individual pots from the cookware series. Manufactured from high-quality materials, the pots have optimum heating qualities and are easy to use.
The name says it all: the cookware series Passion turns cooking into a passion. Available in a range of bright colours – Passion Green, Passion Yellow, Passion Orange, Passion Red and Passion Black – the deep and shallow casserole pans not only inspire enthusiasm, they also look good. They come in diameters of 16 to 24 centimetres and are ideal for searing meat and cooking fish and vegetables on a low temperature. The see-through lid made of high-quality, heat-resistant glass and featuring a stainless steel rim sits firmly in the pan, while the non-porous, nickel-free* Silargan® surface is cut-resistant and non-abrasive. The hollow handles with ample finger room ensure a secure grip, never get hot and are ovenproof. A wide pouring rim enables easy pouring and draining of liquids. The pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, while the drawn steel core conducts heat quickly and evenly up to the rim of the pot and retains it for a long time. The collection also includes a saucepan and a gourmet roasting pan with glass lid. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended**. * Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface ** The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Color collection||Passion Green|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|