- Content: 2x Stewing pan with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.4l), 20 cm (approx. 2.5l), 3x meat pot with lid Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.9l), 20 cm (approx. 3.3l), 24 cm (approx. 5.7l) , 1x pan Ø 16 cm (approx. 1.4l) - item number: 0768066380
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
Pan sets are a must for those who love cooking, as lots of cooking generally means lots of pans. Basic essentials include a few proven favourites combined with a wide range of other WMF pans in various sizes. The three-, four- or five-piece pan sets consist of deep/shallow casserole pans and stockpots with lid, a saucepan as well as a frying and serving pan without lid. And those who simply can’t decide can cater to their personal culinary preferences and choose the right size pans to fit their hob. Individual pots and pans from the cookware series can be added to the WMF pan sets at any time. Made from easy-care, robust Cromargan®, all pans feature a TransTherm® universal base and are thus suitable for use on all hob types, including induction.
The classic, straight shape of these square-handled pans highlights the work of design agency Metz & Kindler, whose credo is no frills, just good cooking – which is virtually guaranteed with the Cromargan® Trend series. Whether simmering slowly or flash frying, this indestructible material can do it all. The heat-resistant glass lid with stainless steel rim sits firmly and lets you keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the wide pouring rim makes for drip-free pouring. The large handles ensure a firm grip and stay cool on the hob thanks to a cavity inside. With their TransTherm® universal base, the pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. All pans can be cleaned in the dishwasher. The series includes deep and shallow casserole pans between 16 and 24 centimetres in diameter, a deep stockpot and a saucepan in various sizes
|Scope of delivery||2x low casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20 cm, 3x high casseroles with lid Ø 16, 20, 24 cm, 1x saucepan 16 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|