- Content: Glass pitcher, lid, coffee strainer with aroma honeycomb design and paddle - Material: Precious material combination of mouth-blown WMF glass, plastic and Cromargan stainless steel - Dimensions: Height 22 cm. Diameter: 10cm, Volume 0.7l - item number: 0632466040
- Wonderfully fragrant coffee with the full aroma of the bean. Preparation was never this easy. The aroma honeycomb provides a fruity coffee aroma and prevents coffee grounds in the pot:
- Fill in ground coffee
- Brew with hot water (92°-95°C)
- The new coffee pot made of WMF glass includes a special aroma honeycomb in the Cromargan coffee filter. This ensures the optimal unfolding of the coffee aroma and is also suitable for preparing tea. Preparation with innovative technology
- Made of heat-resistant quality glass keeping your coffee hot longer.
- All parts of the WMF Coffee and TeaTime series can be combined. The material mix of heat-resistant glass, Cromargan and plastic represents quality and great enjoyment.
This jug made from quality WMF glass contains a special strainer for maximum flavour. Make coffee and tea in no time with this stylish jug from WMF!
Designer Jan Christian Delfs is a lover of both coffee and tea – which is obvious from the beautifully-shaped products that he designed for the WMF CoffeeTime and TeaTime collections. Those who appreciate the unadulterated aroma of coffee will love the WMF French coffee press and the innovative Light Brew jug with permanent filter and honeycomb structure. The jugs are supplied with a paddle for stirring. In the same design: Coffee cups and latte macchiato glasses. Made from heat-resistant high-quality glass with and without a handle, it keeps your coffee warm for longer. You can use the round stainless steel tray to safely transport everything you need for afternoon tea to the table, along with the sugar bowl and cream jug – and serve everything using the TeaTime collection. As well as the French tea press jug with rechaud, the tea service also includes teacups and an iced tea jug with iced tea glasses. A coffee/tea caddy with measuring spoon rounds off the collection. All the individual parts can be combined. The mixture of heat-resistant glass, Cromargan® and plastic stands for quality and maximum enjoyment.
|Scope of delivery||1 x glass jug, lid, coffee filter with aroma honeycomb pattern|
|Capacity (in l)||0.7|
|Designer||Jan Christian Delfs|