- Content: Stewing pan Ø 20 cm (approx. 2.5l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 18 cm, Height: 9 cm - item number: 0722206030
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe, tasteless and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany.
Our shallow casserole pans are guaranteed to become a firm favourite in any kitchen. Especially since they are so practical and talented: fry your meat, pour in your sauce and cook slowly on the hob or in the oven – all in one go. Who needs a frying pan and a deep casserole pan when you can do everything in the one pan: tender, succulent stews and tasty beef casseroles have never been easier. Thanks to the raised rim, hardly any fat splashes over, and only a small amount of liquid is needed for stewing. At the same time, the rim is lower than on the deep casserole pans, allowing liquids to evaporate faster and meat to be turned easily. Made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and featuring a TransTherm® universal base, WMF shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all hobs, including induction. The pans are also available in cast aluminium as well as various sizes with matching glass or stainless steel lids.
These matte-finished pans are enough to inspire any good cookery fan. For Gourmet Plus turns every dish into a culinary masterpiece. This series is a true all-rounder: the pans are sturdy, robust, and thanks to their solid design sit firmly on any hob. All items are made from Cromargan®, which is resistant to food acids as well as being odourless and tasteless. The sturdy handles fit perfectly in your hand, and are hollow inside to ensure they stay cool when cooking. The heavy lay-on lid sits tightly on the pans, but can also be quickly set aside when necessary. Vents ensure the controlled release of steam and prevent splashes. While a scale on the inside of the pans makes measuring and filling easy, a wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base quickly absorbs heat, distributes it evenly and retains it for a long time – saving both time and energy. It also means you don’t have to maximise the heat when cooking. The series includes different pots and pans and a steamer insert – all of which can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, Stainless steel handle, Steam vent with lid|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||18|
|Capacity (in l)||2.5|
|Designer||Metz & Kindler Produktdesign|