- Content: Stewing pan Ø 22x22 cm (approx. 4.4l), Height: 10.8 cm - item number: 2101295037
- Square shape - more content, optimized space utilization and stackable to save space. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core and fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, oven safe, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
The Silit shallow casserole pan is guaranteed to become a firm favourite in any kitchen. Especially since it is so practical and talented: fry your meat, pour in your sauce and cook slowly on the hob or in the oven – all in one go. Who needs a frying pan and a deep casserole pan when you can do everything in the one pan: tender, succulent stews and tasty beef casseroles have never been easier. Thanks to the raised rim, hardly any fat splashes over, and only a small amount of liquid is needed for stewing. At the same time, the rim is lower than on the deep casserole pans, allowing liquids to evaporate faster and meat to be turned easily. Since the shallow casserole pan is a kitchen classic, it is included in all 4-piece Silit pan sets.
An all-round success with four corners. The revolutionary shape of the Silit Quadro cookware series offers greater capacity and makes optimum use of surface space on induction hobs with flex zones. Strong stainless steel handles ensure a secure grip, while the flared pouring rim is perfect for pouring from the corner. The high-quality, heat-resistant see-through lid sits securely in the pot and is ovenproof up to 180 degrees Celsius. Made from nickel-free** Silargan®, the drawn steel core is particularly good at retaining heat. This means you can lower the heat as soon as it is up to temperature and continue cooking on a medium heat. The casserole pans are available in various sizes and colours. Thanks to their square design, they are suitable for use on all hobs. A braising pan with lid and a saucepan without lid are also available. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher and are stackable for space-saving storage. Silit gives a 30-year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year warranty is guaranteed for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The warranty applies only if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the warranty declaration and proper use can be found in the instruction manuals enclosed with the products. ** Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface.
|Scope of delivery||glass lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Stainless steel handle, stackable|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Capacity (in l)||4.4|
|Color collection||Quadro Black|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Ramminger)|