- Length: 23.4 cm. | Item number: 1213036049
- Material: Cromargan® stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan
- As a German brand WMF is known for its versatile stylish range of products and reliability in quality and finish. For over 160 years WMF has been making cooking, dining and drinking a real experience whilst maintaining professional standards and progressing manufacturing technologies.
Whether a small breakfast, copious lunch, garden party or brunch: this trio is in use at every meal - although sometimes not all together. The tablespoon is often used for soups and pasta dishes, whereas the knife cuts the food on the plate into bite-sized pieces. The table fork is used to hold the food in place while cutting with a knife. The food is then speared by the tines of fork.
Long and slim with smooth transitions - Stamp cutlery was created by Robin Platt, one of the most successful British designers in the last decade. The 30 piece or 60 piece sets come with tablespoons, forks and knives as well as coffee spoons and cake forks, to serve six or twelve persons. The details of the set complement one another perfectly - in the same harmonious way Stamp blends beautifully with any table décor and matches any type of tableware. Crafted from polished Cromargan®, the cutlery pieces are pleasant to hold, everlasting, durable and ideal for everyday use. Any number of individual WMF items are available to complement this set. This cutlery is easy to care for and dishwasher safe.
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Knife art||forged knives|