- Content: 12 person 66-piece: 12 each forks, table knives, spoons, cake forks, tea/coffee spoon, 1 pair of salad servers (2-piece), 1 serving spoon, 1 portioning ladle, 1 serving fork, 1 cake server. - item number: 1148006041
- Material: Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 polished. Rust-free, dishwasher safe, dimensionally stable, sanitary, acid resistant and indestructible.
- The solid Monobloc table knives made of rust-free blade steel are forged from one piece and hardened as a whole.
- Made by WMF - Production at our own WMF plant in Heshan.
- Design: WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle).
It goes without saying: this cutlery set is intended for large gatherings. This twelve person set consists of table forks, table knives and spoons, as well as cake forks and coffee spoons - and some additional practical accessories. These include a two-piece salad server, a serving spoon and a serving fork, a sauce ladle as well as a cake server. Needless to say, the set is available in various WMF designs and complementary items can be added. Thanks to its superior quality it will be an equally attractive and lasting companion.
The tapered shape and broad handle give the Denver cutlery its distinctive flair. Combined with its polished surfaces its appearance is very contemporary. The superior quality monobloc knives have a long, emphasised blade, the length of the individual pieces of cutlery works especially well with large plates. Besides the standard set, WMF has numerous additional items to complement this model. You can therefore look forward to a uniform look.
|Scope of delivery||12 x table spoon, 12 x table fork, 12 x table knife, 12 x teaspoon, 12 x cake fork, 1 x salad server, 2-piece, 1 x serving spoon, 1 x soup ladle, 1 x serving fork, 1 x cake server|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for|
|Production||Engineered in Germany|
|Knife art||forged knives|
|Gross weight (g)||3700|
|Designer||WMF Atelier (Peter Bäurle)|