- Content: Roaster with lid 36x25, 5x20 cm (approx. 8.1l) - item number: 2136186908
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring.
- Silargan pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
The rectangular or oval roasting pan with two handles is perfect for cooking, roasting and stewing fish and meat. The roasting pan only truly works its magic however on large cuts of roast beef or whole birds, leaving them crispy on the outside and succulent and tender on the inside. To ensure meat is cooked evenly, cover with a heat-resistant glass or metal lid. The roasting pan is just as much at home on the hob as it is in the oven and is suitable for use on all types of hob. Made from Cromargan® stainless steel or cast iron, it retains the heat for a long time and distributes it evenly through the roast. Good to know: the roasting pan can easily be cleaned in the dishwasher.
The Silit ecompact steamer functions like a little hob steamer. While liquid boils in the bottom, fish, meat and vegetables cook in the rising steam on top. Thanks to two steamer inserts, several ingredients can be cooked at once, as the flavour from one will not penetrate the other. The tightly fitting, see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the thermometer lets you regulate the temperature from the outside – all without having to lift the lid. Maintaining the exact temperature is key, especially for low-temperature cooking. Made from the functional ceramic Silargan, the deep and shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The lid, thermometer and all-metal handles are heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Celsius. The ecompact steamer comes in the colours Energy Red and Black with glass lid, thermometer, deep and shallow insert as well as two dividers. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Scope of delivery||lid|
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C without lid or 180°C with lid|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|
|Capacity (in l)||8.1|