- Their stacking function enables the low and high casseroles, the mixing bowl and the steaming insert can be stored together to save space in small kitchens
- Made in Germany - premium quality, manufactured at our plant in Germany: Highest quality material characteristics, the most careful processing and perfect functionality
- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot to the handles
- The inside scale enables accurate and simple measurement of the quantity of liquids and ingredients necessary for any dish
- High quality material characteristics enable even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention - for modern, energy-saving cooking
Whether you’re an amateur or professional chef, making bacon and eggs or haute cuisine, the classic frying pan is a must in every kitchen. The WMF frying pan range offers the right pan for every dish, every ingredient and every method of preparation. Choose between high-grade stainless steel, aluminium or a multilayer material, between a heat-resistant ceramic sealing or a durable PermaDur non-stick sealing and between various sizes, shapes and depths and the lids to match. All frying pans have an ergonomic handle so that they fit well and feel good in your hand. So make the most of it and go create – safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick.
Smart, practical compact: in the modern kitchen, the best use of limited storage space is often an important consideration. The WMF Compact Cuisine cookware offers a unique combination of excellent cooking properties and elegant design with stacking function - for space-saving storage in the smallest areas. Compact Cuisine is made of indestructible, dishwasher-safe Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10. The hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle so that they can be touched at any time. The inside scale enables easy measuring and the pouring rim ensures accurate, drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time - for energy-saving cooking on any type of hob, including induction.
|Scope of delivery||1x frying pan Ø 24 cm|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for, TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|