- Content: Frying pan Ø 28 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2110293446
- Suitable for Ceran, gas and electric stoves - not suitable for induction. Bottom with even heat distribution for an even frying result.
- Material: Aluminium cast with ceramic CeraProtect non-stick coating. Best non-stick properties even with very little grease. Extremely heat resistant up to 400°C. Versatile use for any meal. PTFE-PFOA free.
- Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Hand-wash.
- Developed in Germany. 5-year warranty.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series, while the sets containing Japanese or Asian knives are ideal for those looking for something special. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
|Product properties||Plastic handle|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas and electric stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 400°C (on stove) or 70°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|
|Guarantee||5-year guarantee on non-stick coating|
|Care||Wash by hand|