- Content: Frying pan Ø 26 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm - item number: 2119298984
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic stainless steel handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface with intended use.
Whether you are an amateur or a professional chef, a vegetarian or a meat lover, have a small or a large kitchen, you should always have a certain number of knives. After all, different knives are recommended for optimally preparing different foods. Each knife set contains a varying range of different knives. For example, the five-piece sets in the Grand Class, Grand Gourmet and Spitzenklasse Plus collections cover the whole range of essential kitchen knives – a vegetable knife, a chef’s knife, an all-purpose knife, a meat knife and a bread knife – leaving you optimally equipped. Three-piece sets are also available – mostly consisting of a chef’s knife, a preparing knife and a vegetable knife – for less-demanding requirements. Those who like a splash of colour will be delighted with the bright and colourful sets in the Touch series, while the sets containing Japanese or Asian knives are ideal for those looking for something special. As you can see, there are plenty to choose from. Which set is best for you?
The Silit ecompact steamer functions like a little hob steamer. While liquid boils in the bottom, fish, meat and vegetables cook in the rising steam on top. Thanks to two steamer inserts, several ingredients can be cooked at once, as the flavour from one will not penetrate the other. The tightly fitting, see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the thermometer lets you regulate the temperature from the outside – all without having to lift the lid. Maintaining the exact temperature is key, especially for low-temperature cooking. Made from the functional ceramic Silargan, the deep and shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The lid, thermometer and all-metal handles are heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Celsius. The ecompact steamer comes in the colours Energy Red and Black with glass lid, thermometer, deep and shallow insert as well as two dividers. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||22|