- Content: Frying pan Ø 20 cm - optimal for stovetops with Ø 16 cm | Item number: 2110181811
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. Bottom with pulled through steel core with fast heat conduction and perfect heat storage for energy-efficient cooking.
- Material: Pan made of Silargan® - dishwasher safe functional ceramics. Easy to clean non-porous closed surface, cut and scratch resistant and tasteless. Nickel-free inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface. Perfect for searing at high temperatures.
- Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Ergonomic flame-resistant plastic handle for safe handling. Cleaning: Dishwasher safe.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality made in Germany. 30-Year warranty for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface with intended use.
Whether you’re an amateur or professional chef, making bacon and eggs or haute cuisine, the classic frying pan is a must in every kitchen. The Silit frying pan range offers the right pan for every dish, every ingredient and every method of preparation. Choose between high-grade stainless steel, aluminium or a multilayer material, between a heat-resistant ceramic coating or a durable PermaDur non-stick coating and between various sizes, shapes and depths and the lids to match. All frying pans have an ergonomic handle so that they fit well and feel good in your hand. So make the most of it and go create – safe in the knowledge that nothing will stick.
The Silit ecompact® steamer functions like a little hob steamer. While liquid boils in the bottom, fish, meat and vegetables cook in the rising steam on top. Thanks to two steamer inserts, several ingredients can be cooked at once, as the flavour from one will not penetrate the other. The tightly fitting, see-through lid with silicone rim allows you to keep an eye on what’s cooking, while the thermometer lets you regulate the temperature from the outside – all without having to lift the lid. Maintaining the exact temperature is key, especially for low-temperature cooking. Made from the functional ceramic Silargan®, the deep and shallow casserole pans are suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction, and can even be used in the oven. The lid, thermometer and all-metal handles are heat-resistant up to 200 degrees Celsius. The ecompact® steamer comes in the colours Energy Red and Black with glass lid, thermometer, deep and shallow insert as well as two dividers. All items can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Silit gives a 30-year guarantee on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface if the product is used as intended*. * The 30-year guarantee is for the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface of the cookware. The guarantee only applies if the product is used as intended. Further details about the scope of the guarantee and proper use can be found in the instructions for use enclosed with the products.
|Product properties||Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring., Plastic handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 250°C (on stove) or 70°C (in the oven)|
|Hotplate diameter (cm)||14.5|
|Capacity (in l)||1.28|
|Guarantee||30 year warranty on the inner and outer ceramic Silargan® surface when used as intended|