- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot, for cooler handles.
- Easily monitor your food while it cooks, thanks to the elegant lid made from high-quality glass that is heat-resistant up to 180°C.
- An integrated scale on the inside of the pots makes measuring liquids precise and effortless, while wide pouring rims ensure easy pouring that is free from drips.
- The patented TransTherm® universal base saves energy while cooking thanks to optimal heat distribution and retention. Compatible with all stovetops, including induction.
- Crafted from robust, sleek Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10, for exceptional durability and hygiene that is dishwasher-safe.
Enjoy the comfort of cooking with smart, elegant cookware that makes success in the kitchen effortless. WMF's Comfort Line pots feature hollow handles that reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle, so that they only warm up slightly. Along with smart details that make cooking easy: an integrated scale on the inside of the pots for practical measuring and wide pouring rims for precise, drip-free pouring. Crafted from sophisticated Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10 featuring a chrome matte finish that never fails to impress, Comfort Line cookware is equipped with the TransTherm® universal base that optimizes heat distribution and retention for perfect results and increased energy savings. Durable and dishwasher-safe, these sophisticated pots also come with heat-resistant glass lids for convenient monitoring.
|Alte Art. Nr.:||07.3204.6040|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Product properties||Easy to clean and care for, TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Wide pouring rim for drip-free pouring.|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Glass lid|