- Their stacking function enables the low and high casseroles, the mixing bowl and the steaming insert can be stored together to save space in small kitchens
- Highest quality material characteristics, the most careful processing and perfect functionality
- Hollow handles reduce the transfer of heat from the pot to the handles
- The inside scale enables accurate and simple measurement of the quantity of liquids and ingredients necessary for any dish
- High quality material characteristics enable even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention - for modern, energy-saving cooking
As versatile as they are popular: our deep casserole pans are ideal for cooking anything that requires plenty of liquid. And since the rim is especially high, no fat splashes over when frying meat. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings can easily be added to any dish and ample space is provided for blanching large vegetables such as cauliflower. Boiled potatoes are also easily mashed directly in the pan. The scale on the inside of the pans facilitates the measuring of liquids. Stay-cool handles, a steam vent in the lid and a wide pouring rim make handling even easier. The deep casserole pans have a TransTherm® universal base for even heat distribution and long-lasting heat retention. They are available in various sizes ranging from 12 to 24 centimetres in diameter for single-person to family households. Practical: the deep casserole pans feature in all WMF pan sets.
Smart, practical compact: in the modern kitchen, the best use of limited storage space is often an important consideration. The WMF Compact Cuisine cookware offers a unique combination of excellent cooking properties and elegant design with stacking function - for space-saving storage in the smallest areas. Compact Cuisine is made of indestructible, dishwasher-safe Cromargan®: stainless steel 18/10. The hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle so that they can be touched at any time. The inside scale enables easy measuring and the pouring rim ensures accurate, drip-free pouring. The TransTherm® universal base distributes the heat evenly and stores it for a long time - for energy-saving cooking on any type of hob, including induction.
|Alte Art. Nr.:||07.8916.6380|
|Scope of delivery||1x high casserole with lid Ø 20 cm|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Capacity (in l)||2|