- Content: Pressure cooker without insert 3l; Ø 22cm - item number: 0792619990
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 3-Year warranty for all WMF pressure cookers.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110°C/119°C). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
Cooking in a pressure cooker is the modern, quick and healthy way to cook. The extreme pressure and high temperatures reduce conventional cooking times by up to 70 per cent – while saving approx. 50 per cent energy. Gently cooking preserves most of the vitamins, minerals and nutrients, making food nutritious and tasty. Practical: pressure cookers are ideal for preparing virtually all types of food – from vegetables, meat and fish, to grains and pulses, to soups and stews. Even special dietary or baby food turns out great. The pressure cooker also impresses with its easy operation and safety features. In short: it is an indispensable all-rounder.
WMF Perfect is the classic amongst pressure cookers. It has been an integral part of the WMF range for many years now – and not without reason. Its classic design is timeless, its functionality state of the art. Like all other WMF pressure cookers, it is made of Cromargan®, making it rust-free, easy-care and indestructible. Its large cooking indicator enables easy operation, its inside scale precise filling and its detachable handle easy cleaning. And as if that weren’t enough: thanks to its TransTherm® universal base, the WMF Perfect is suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction. Pressure cookers in the WMF Perfect series are available in five different sizes and sets of two.
|Scope of delivery||without insert|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Material property||GS -tested Safety, TÜV Rheinland, polished|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, detachable lid handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for glass-ceramic, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||3|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|