- Content: 1x Pressure cooker 4.5l with lid without insert, 1x pressure cooker bottom 3l; Ø 22 cm | Item number: 0793929990
- TÜV tested safety: Automatic steam release and remaining pressure safety provide safety for opening. Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. 3-Year warranty for all WMF pressure cookers.
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Colour coded doneness indicator. 2 fixed adjustable cooking settings (110°C/119°C). One-hand cooking level control for easy operation. Removable lid handle for simple and easy cleaning. Maintenance-free valve system.
- Material: Cromargan® Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 polished - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, tasteless and acid resistant. Pan and lid dishwasher safe. Sealing ring and lid handle: Hand-wash.
- Suitable for all stove types, including induction ovens. TransTherm-Allherdboden®: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
This pressure cooker set by WMF is comprised of two pressure cooker pans (4.5-litre and 3-litre capacity) and a lid that fits on both pans. With this set you can simmer, steam, roast, braise or boil – in small or large quantities. And what’s even better: pressure cooking saves cooking time and energy, and the food you prepare is delicious and healthy.
The pressure cookers in this collection combine proven technology with modern designs. The control elements are housed in the handle, the rings on the clear cooking indicator show the different settings and the residual pressure safety mechanism, and thanks to the flame-retardant handle on the pot and side, WMF Perfect Plus is also suitable for use on a gas hob. Rust-free Cromargan® protects the pots from damage and ensures a long lifespan. And those who like to measure out the exact ingredients when cooking will love the easy measuring scale inside the pots. Simple to operate and featuring a TransTherm® universal base, which makes them suitable for use on all types of hob, these pots are uncomplicated kitchen companions. Cleaning is also as easy as 1-2-3: simply remove the handle and rinse under running water and place the lid and pot in the dishwasher. WMF Perfect Plus pressure cookers are available in five different sizes and as stackable two-piece sets.
|Scope of delivery||1 x pressure cooker 4.5 l with lid, without insert, 1 x pressure cooker 3.0 l without lid/insert|
|Material||Cromargan® 18/10 stainless steel|
|Material property||GS -tested Safety, TÜV Rheinland, polished|
|Product properties||TransTherm® universal base, suitable for all types of cookers, Inside scale, detachable lid handle|
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Stove type||suitable for ceran, gas, electric and induction stoves|
|Lid Type||Stainless steel lid|
|Capacity (in l)||3|
|Care||Dishwasher safe (lid handle and sealing ring: hand wash)|
|Designer||Wolf Udo Wagner|
|Design Award||red dot award Design Zentrum NRW 2002|