- The outstanding non-stick coating allows easy removal of food and cleaning. | Item number: 2300621258
- Even browning with perfect heat conduction of the steel.
- Included recipe provides inspiration and instruction.
- Premium KAISER quality is guaranteed by in-house production in Germany.
- Appealing visual appearance with attractive black matte interior and exterior colour.
The KAISER Half-Round Loaf Pan gives this classic a striking appearance. The ceramic non-stick coating ensures that the cake comes loose from the pan easily.
With this collection creating baked goods will be child's play: KAISER Classic has the right baking tin for every baking idea. In the twelve different baking tins in traditional black, flan cases and Gugelhupf will turn out as perfectly as raisin bread and nut torte. The circular springform pan comes in five different sizes with a detachable funnel base, as well as for heart-shaped cakes. The springform tray for cheesecake and pizza comes with a tapered rim that can be fully opened by means of a clasp. Made of superior sheet metal, it has good heat conductivity features and ensures even browning. The baking tins are energy-saving, scratch-resistant and are easy to wash by hand.
|Production||Made in Germany|
|Temperature resistance||freezer safe|
|Heat resistant up to||Heat resistant up to 200°C|
|Capacity (in l)||1.3|
|Care||Wash by hand|